Topic: The Survivor

THE SURVIVOR
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w657/FarmerGEF/Thesurvivor_zps79484592.jpg~original

YouTube
Being an evil minion is only bad most of the time. Please comment, critique, and subscribe.

This is three weeks late thanks to hay season, and now we posted this right over BRAWL, too bad for us mini/no.

Animation/some Editing: Gideon Feldick (GEF)
VFX/Editing: Abraham Feldick (AnW)
Sound FX: freesound.org
Music: Incompetech

Last edited by GEF (July 28, 2014 (08:52am))

Re: The Survivor

nice, I like it.

Might wanna put a warning on this because of the gore, but this is really well done! The animation is great, the smoke effect is cool, and the post-battle atmosphere you created at the beginning works really well. There could've been more ease out on that zoom-in near the end (when he's looking through the door), but that's a really minor complaint.

Also, I kinda misinterpreted the ending at first.

Spoiler (click to read)

I thought he looked through the door and saw someone eating chicken at the table. I didn't realize it was switching to later, but that's probably just me.

nice video, very smooth animation mini/yes

Thanks everyone, glad you all liked it. I tried to get that post-battle feel, so I'm glad it worked.

twickabrick wrote:

Might wanna put a warning on this because of the gore, but this is really well done! The animation is great, the smoke effect is cool, and the post-battle atmosphere you created at the beginning works really well.

Also, I kinda misinterpreted the ending at first.

Spoiler (click to read)

I thought he looked through the door and saw someone eating chicken at the table. I didn't realize it was switching to later, but that's probably just me.

The gore is all made out of clear red Lego bricks, which I thought took any realistic feel out of it, but I will put a warning on future videos. And I was somewhat afraid the end might be misinterpreted, but I could not think of a way to clear it up as I did not think of it till after post.