Topic: BiM Celebration: Slight Cracking

Directory Link

BiM Celebration: Slight Cracking

Youtube

Made for the BiM Celebration Animation Contest

I tried to go with a high-contrast look for this film, but can't say I care for it. Oh well.
Also, it was rushed, and therefore ain't that great.

Re: BiM Celebration: Slight Cracking

That punchline worked well, and it was really funny. The set design and the lighting were very well done, as well. Great job, Pritch.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

took me a few watches until I got the wall joke but that was awesome. My only critique would be the set didn't look to much like a office it looked a bit more like a back ally or something I think it would look a bit better if you would have smoothed it up a bit. But thats just my opinion.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Well, thanks.
Honestly, I didn't give this the effort and time it needed, so any flaws like the light flicker and stuff are due to that.

@Mickey, With every one of my films I try to experiment with new building techniques, and the walls here are a result of that drive for uniqueness. I feared the jokes weren't going to be that funny, so thanks for proving otherwise.

@Osomstudios,
Smooth the walls up, as in not exposing all of the studs? Yeah, that was my original plan, but I couldn't find enough of the right size tiles. And I tried hard to get a nice office hallway look with the potted plants, water cooler and coffee table, but what should I have done differently to help with that?