Topic: Trailer - Beyond The Eleventh Dimension

Beyond The Eleventh Dimension

Tubes of You

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3922/14841811400_69e023824b_z.jpg

The first look at Beyond The Eleventh Dimension, my insane project I started in September 2010 and am only now nearing completion.

Re: Trailer - Beyond The Eleventh Dimension

Just watched the trailer, really enjoyed it.

Spoiler (click to read)

I noticed you were very smart with the trailer, quickly changing scenes to not give us any detail or too much away none the less very enjoyable

Congratz and hands down to you for sticking with this project all these years. I'm sure it'll pay off and be a classic brickfilm for the ages.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

This is looking really great, I just love your lighting and atmosphere. I can't wait to see it! mini/bigsmile

That door.

Thanks everyone

@Divine: Yeah, I think there is a total of around 18 seconds of animation from the actual film in there, I do feel that this teaser give people a better idea what the movie is about then any post on my production blog without giving to much away, I'm glad you felt the same.

@backyardlegos: Sci-fi doors should always have at least two layers animated at slightly different speeds, I stand by this rule

This looks wonderful.  The animation, sets, lighting, it all looks so amazing.  I also love the B-Movie type feel you've created.  (It actually feels a bit odd, given how amazingly well done the animation and technical aspects are.)

Can't wait to see it!

Sci-fi doors should always have at least two layers animated at slightly different speeds, I stand by this rule

I shall forever more remember this rule.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

The scale of the sets is grand, the story sounds awesome, I really can't wait.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

That trailer was fantastic. I can't wait for this video to be finished!

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Thanks everyone! I'm excited about getting this finished, this trailer was the first time I added sound effects to the video and wow did it make a difference, looks to all be shaping up really well.

It looks pretty cool, particularly the lighting.

Although I admit I am slightly disappointed that the title is going to be what it is.  After seeing the working title of Interdimensional Adventures I got a little attached to that from seeing it pop up so many times over my years at BiM.

That's pritty funny, naming my films is one of things I like the least.  Interdimnensional Adventures has always been a working title I never planned on using, it came down to Terror from the Eleventh Dimension and Beyond the Eleventh Dimension,  most people seemed to prefer Terror but it came down to how the title looked and I really liked Beyond for it's strong simplicity and boldness (from a visual standpoint).  But my voice actor who did the trailer had a had time nor adding the word terror to the title.

I am intrigued! It looks really nice and there are a lot of clever animation tricks in there. And I agree - that door..!

Finally, I've been waiting for so long. Can't wait to see your sets in action.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028