Topic: The Lego London Bank Robbery

Directory Link

The Lego London Bank Robbery

YouTube

A delivery from the Royal Mint is arriving at a generic London bank. Will our robbers get away with the old switcheroo on said delivery? Watch to find out!

Re: The Lego London Bank Robbery

I dont know why this hasnt had any comments.  This is way awesome and i added it to my favourites.  The animation is not perfect, but its clear you werent aiming for perfect.  To me, the story and directing is simply entertainig.  And you did it all without any voice acting.  This is great storytelling.

Are all those bricks yours?  You must be a collector to have so much on the same theme.  Its makes the rest of us jealous.

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

the sets and the sounds were absolutely fantastic!

Thanks guys for the comments, unfortunately due to the nature of my studio it is effectively impossible for me to film without the lighting changing. I appreciate that you looked pass that aspect and enjoyed the video mini/smile I wouldn't call myself a collector, though I used to get LEGO sets for my birthday and Christmas most of my life, as did my younger brother who still does. When I make a video I also think of what I might need ie I bought the road plates to make this video possible.

If anyone else has anything to say about my video, please post!

This video has got the essence of the classic brickfilms. Maybe it has not the best animation ever made but I love the London brick city, funny car chase and characters. Despite its 10 minutes long, I didn't found it boring. If you want to see a classic brickfilm, here you have one well done. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg

Nice animation, there is quite a bit of light flicker and the camera movements are a bit bumpy though. The sets were nice. The car chase was a bit slow, I wish the cars in the car chase went faster and had a bit of motion blur. You really got to work on your lighting though, the lighting it's just kinda dull and boring. Good job though.

This is an instant brick classic.
Loved it.