Topic: Title needed for my first film

I finished making my first proper brickfilms with a proper story line.
The audio is kinda bad because I animated before doing the sounds and voices.
Anyways, the set is based off the Lego Dynamic Duo Funhouse set.
http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Dynamic- … scape-6857
The image pretty much sums up the plot.

I need a good title that can attract audiences. Have fun

Note: if you come up with the chosen title, I won't credit you.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Re: Title needed for my first film

Kd2000 wrote:

Why not? I think saying something like this gives people very little incentive to help.

Also, it's difficult to give any suggestions when you've actually told us nothing about your brickfilm. Might be easier if you could tell us a little about what it's about, the tone, etc.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Why don't you just call it "The Dynamic Duo's Funhouse Escape"?

Also, I agree with what Jampot said.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I can't say I take issue too greatly with what you said. I'm actually having difficulty understanding how a film merely based on a LEGO set would work. It sounds pretty dull and uninspiring. Unless it's a commercial. But, in that case, LEGO commercials are pretty uninspiring to begin with.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

. I'm actually having difficulty understanding how a film merely based on a LEGO set would work. It sounds pretty dull and uninspiring. Unless it's a commercial. But, in that case, LEGO commercials are pretty uninspiring to begin with.

Everyone needs a places to start with. I have to agree with the fact that my film will be dull and uninspiring but I lack in bricks. I collect the DC superhero sets and most of the sets are vehicles. I would hope to get enough bricks and pieces to make a proper building but for now, my videos can be considered as fan made commercials.

As for titling the video Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape might make people think it's a review and not a brickfilm.

I thank everyone for their responses though.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

jampot wrote:
Kd2000 wrote:

Why not? I think saying something like this gives people very little incentive to help.

Also, it's difficult to give any suggestions when you've actually told us nothing about your brickfilm. Might be easier if you could tell us a little about what it's about, the tone, etc.

I do apologise for not crediting people for their help but I'll personally thank them.

As for the plot of the video, Robin was kidnapped by the villains and batman has to rescue him or he'll die. The video was supposed to reflect the 60's batman but came out a bit darker and grittier than I wanted.

Youtube

-FilmyGuy1

Kd2000 wrote:

As for the plot of the video, Robin was kidnapped by the villains and batman has to rescue him or he'll die. The video was supposed to reflect the 60's batman but came out a bit darker and grittier than I wanted.

"Generic Batman Thing."

Done.

mini/bigsmile

Seriously though, it would probably be best to flesh out that plot a bit..

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Thank you RedBrick1.
I am not really proud of that title but I have to make and upload sooner or later.
I will still do my best to find an alternative title, this time I will credit the one who thinks of a better title in the description.

Youtube

-FilmyGuy1

I just watched the video, maybe you should call it "Five Riddles to Save Robin", or something of the sort. It's not too generic.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b