Topic: Stepping on LEGO (LEGO VINE)

Directory Link

Stepping on LEGO (LEGO VINE)

The place called YouTube

When LEGO steps on LEGO

This is my first LEGO vine, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it mini/smile

Re: Stepping on LEGO (LEGO VINE)

I really don't think 6 second films should be submitted in the release category. This seems more fitting as a test.

AquaMorph wrote:

I really don't think 6 second films should be submitted in the release category. This seems more fitting as a test.

I disagree. The format of a Vine is that you have a short film, a final product, which is contained within 6 or 7 seconds.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

jampot wrote:
AquaMorph wrote:

I disagree. The format of a Vine is that you have a short film, a final product, which is contained within 6 or 7 seconds.

If you read the text under the WIPs and Tests category it says "Post works-in-progress and other small clips here." Clearly 6 seconds is a small clip and thus a belongs there.

It had a storyline and was a brickfilm. I think it should be in the releases. Now, if a lot of people submitted short 6 second clips and it became a problem, I would think that a new feature similar to the Trailer feature would be in order, so that instead of them being in the directory, they would just be a topic.

Now, staying on-topic, here are my thoughts on the video:

Is it really a vine, or is just vine format? Because I thought that Vines belonged on Vine, not on YouTube. mini/tongue The animation was smooth, I really like the cartoon-feel of the tripping.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback everyone, its interesting to see your opinions of this video (especially regarding what category it belongs too)
@AquaMorph: I do agree with you to a certain extent. The video doesn't exactly fit into the release category, nor is it completely suitable for the Tests category either. Maybe another category should be created for LEGO vines or other similar video forms?
@Jampot: That's a good point, maybe we could have two sections for the release category; short releases and long releases?
@rioforce: I guess you could say its in a vine format haha, however, I like to put 'Vine' in the title so people understand why the video is so short. Thanks for the feedback!

Animation was smooth and the shots were very crisp.

Spoiler (click to read)

Humor kind of feel apart at the end though...

get it...

fell apart?

Anyone?

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Haha mini/lol thanks!