Topic: [THAC XII] A FRESH START: Moving House

Directory Link

A FRESH START: Moving House

Link 1

This is my entry to THAC XII, with the theme of A Fresh Start.  The idea came from my Mother, so special thanks to her (Go Mum!) and special thanks to Brick7, who did the voice for Lucy.  Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by StefanMuscat (January 11, 2015 (03:48am))

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Re: [THAC XII] A FRESH START: Moving House

Haha, that one had me laughing out loud. I like how the couple were dynamic (like in real life), where they don't even need to finish their sentence. The animation was great too. Good job!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Haha, that was pretty great. Ditto what rioforce said, the couple's communication was great, and the animation was pretty smooth.

Thanks guys!  It was pretty rough on me - I stayed up all night, but in the end it seems I made a decent film.  mini/smile

YouTube

I love the animation at the very beginning, where they're running around the house. It reminds me of Home Alone. And the ending gag cracked me up. Awesome job; this is probably my favorite film from you.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

I love the animation at the very beginning, where they're running around the house.

Thanks!  I did like that shot, although it's filled with light flicker.

Mickey wrote:

It reminds me of Home Alone. And the ending gag cracked me up. Awesome job; this is probably my favorite film from you.

It's funny you should say that.  For the shot where they wake up surprised, I went to look at the Home Alone scene to see how I should animate it, because I remembered they wake up suddenly and the line was actually the same as my script, so I decide to keep it as a sort of reference.  mini/smile

YouTube