Topic: THACumentary for THAC XII (AX:3)

THACumentary for "Ax 3: The Survivor"
(Also known as the "Rise of the Miss-Placed Quotation Marks")

Youtube link

And if you want to see it again, here's the film.

Because I'm not nerdy enough to just play with Lego,
I have to make a film about playing with Lego,
then make a film about making a film about playing with Lego.

Enjoy!

Re: THACumentary for THAC XII (AX:3)

Wow, that is the fastest THACumentary I've ever seen. You finished THAC within a minute an a half of the video. You also made your entry quickly. It took me forever to make mine, but you made your entry in four and a half hours! And you film is definitely one of the best, in my opinion.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce, it wasn't four and a half hours in the making, by the end it was 2:00 in the MORNING. mini/tongue

This was a fun THACumentary to watch, you had lots of interesting things to talk about. So was there any timelapse? I haven't watched the entire thing yet, I don't quite have enough time so I just watched some bits and pieces.

Last edited by Mighty Wanderer (January 6, 2015 (10:14am))

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

rioforce, it wasn't four and a half hours in the making, by the end it was 2:00 in the MORNING. mini/tongue

Whoops, I read that wrong. At 8:10 in the video, it said "9:40pm-ish to 2:10am". I didn't realize that meant post-production. mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Yeah, that was only the editing time. mini/lol
Total production time was right around 18 hours. (I spend two hours at a church banquet.)
2.5 on the script, 11 on filming, and 4.5 editing/uploading. Then 1 waiting on Nathan to confirm that he got it.

Mighty, the timelapse stuff is from 7:27-7:58. I didn't end up doing as much as I had wanted, so there's not much to show. But if you've enjoyed the clips, I suggest watching the whole thing when you get time. I tried to give it a nice flow, and keep things interesting throughout.

And thanks for watching!

You said you wanted a bigger table, but yours seems like a perfect size, you just need to pull it a few feet from the wall to give yourself some better lighting options. Good job on the final project!

Got around to finishing this up. That was fun, thanks for taking the time to make it! I love seeing all the behind the scenes shots and comments for THAC. The deleted scenes and story formation parts were especially interesting - hearing about what you went through in coming up with and perfecting the story is really interesting.
One thing I would have changed in this is the text - it was transparent enough that it wasn't really readable at just a glance, which, for me, is slightly annoying. mini/tongue

"Shelby Parking Only"
Hahaha, that is a great sign.