Topic: [THAC XII] Detective Burgen: Missing the Bus

Directory Link

Detective Burgen: Missing the Bus

YouTube

Detective Burgen embarks on his mission to clean the slate with his new friend. I'd appreciate any input!

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Re: [THAC XII] Detective Burgen: Missing the Bus

Why is the YouTube video still unlisted? THE WORLD MUST SEE THE ADVENTURES OF DETECTIVE BURGEN!

As an English Gentleman myself, I approve of this immensely. The detectives character was suitably larger than life, and the 'friend' worked well as a straight-man. The animation, lighting, and set-design (I think you could've thrown in a building or two behind them) were basic - but it was for THAC, so I'm shutting up.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

As an English Gentleman myself, I approve of this immensely.

I'm really glad you think so.  I was afraid my portrayal of the character might not have been quite on point and throw it off.

I thought this was a good use of the theme also.

Jolly good show, Gentry.

Max, haha forgot to put it on public mini/shifty  I am pleased you approved, as I am full blown Mexican. Really, squid really helped out with his character, (betwixt us, good heavens, etc) so he was very beneficial to his part. You can feel the rusty-ness, as I haven't animated once since the Celebration Contest.

I liked the end. Twas unexpected and funny. mini/tongue

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

The ending came quick and surprised me! Maybe it could've been edited a bit better in terms of pacing, but I still liked seeing it come out of nowhere. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

considering it being a THAC film, the things that could be improved on are endless. I'm thankful for the response this has gotten!

Not bad! The ending was unexpected (although, I expected it because I saw the script early), but overall it was good. Squid plays a great British man. The music could have been more comical in my opinion, but that's a very small gripe.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I can agree with the critiques of others, but good job, on the whole.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

wow, this is the most comments i've gotten on one of my submissions mini/tongue thanx guys, you're the best!