Re: THAC XII - Results!

Wow, awesome ending to THAC XII! Congratulations to ForlornCreature and sillypenta! Great job to the other top ten'ers also.

Nice job to everyone who entered THAC successfully. Also, big thanks to NathanWells for doing such a great job with this years THAC. And to all the judges for the great (and quick!) job of judging.

This was definitely the most enjoyable THAC I have participated in (of the three I have taken part in...).

ForlornCreature, please check your email and/or your BricksInMotion PM box! I need a response from you so I can get prizes figured out with our second and third place winners! Thanks! mini/smile

Just so everyone knows, I believe ForlornCreature is away on vacation at the moment and cannot be contacted. Unfortunately, this means there will probably be a slight delay in getting the prizes out. Since the prizes are a part of a pool, the first place winner has to choose their prize before the second place winner can choose theirs. Therefore, I can't proceed until I hear back from ForlornCreature.

Rest assured I will contact everyone and get the prizes sent out as soon as possible.

Dumb question but im new so it doesn't really count, What does THAC stand for?

Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest. Referring to the first post in this thread, you would have seen that.