Topic: Cowabunga!

Directory Link

Cowabunga!

You Tube

An aspiring security guard mixes with the wrong surfer!

Re: Cowabunga!

GEF wrote:

Cowabunga!

You Tube

An aspiring security guard mixes with the wrong surfer!

"This video is unavailable."

Here it is.

I liked this one.  I thought the animation in it was very smooth and loved the credit sequence.  I found the yellow walls with to be a bit distracting, but that was the only problem I had with it.

Was that awesome.

Your animation, lighting, and acting was all pretty good. I really liked that short fight scene you got there.

Like Greenshirt said, the yellow wall was kinda distracting, though not too much. I really liked those credits.

Keep it up! Your work is getting a lot better.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

This was a very good video. I absolutely loved it!

The lighting was very good, especially the small LEDs incorporated into the sets. The dolly shots were also very nice and the overall animation was amazing. Very smooth too.

Great job!
5/5

Oh, man, that was wonderful. The animation was perfect, and those camera movements...

Nothing bad to say about it. I like the CGI credits, even though they kind of looked out of place when the hand came in, but that's no really a gripe.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks everyone, glad you all enjoyed it. Set building isn't my forte, so ya, the yellow wall was kinda annoying. This was also our first time voicing, so that is why the acting may be a bit forced sounding.

For that second flash-back I just wanted to play around with the dolly, and it turned out really well. mini/tongue