Topic: Eggies (EASTER 2015)

Directory Link

Eggies (EASTER 2015)

Youtube

This is my entry for the EASTER 2015 Contest.

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Re: Eggies (EASTER 2015)

Eggies is a lighthearted, fun, and entertaining short. I am very impressed with your approach to this year's EASTER contest.

The animation of the announcer holds up incredibly well with the fast-paced, comedic timing of the film. Furthermore, the scene of the plant gradually growing was a nice touch and added to the infomercial-like atmosphere of the short. Perhaps the strongest element of this film is the witty, humorous writing. I found myself laughing throughout. Whether it be at "and don't usually have side effects" or the disclaimer at the end of the video, all the writing encompasses lively and cheerful fun.

Don't usually have side effects? mini/tongue

I like the concept of this short, the humor was cool, but it didn't really have very much animation in it. I would like to have seen a side effect on-screen instead of just the announcer. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this film.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Like Rio has already stated, it's a fun concept. A spoof on commercials in general, plus environmentally friendly products and those medicines with a long list of side effects, is sure to strike the right cord with someone.

The main issue was that the production values could have been higher.
I know it's time consuming to make every shot absolutely perfect, but with only twenty seconds to fill, there's plenty of time to polish up each shot. And I'm not sure about that title screen, it looks a bit sketchy to me. mini/tongue

I like the short, and you went in a great direction. Good job.
Oh, and you gotta love the free fuzzy creature and it's very own disclaimer. mini/lol

Pretty good. It looks like that book is really helping you

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.