Topic: A Knight's Adventure Part 1

Directory Link

A Knight's Adventure Part 1

Link 1

Bob the Knight goes into enemy territory to save the King and his friends. Thx for watching!

Making Motion  Youtube

Re: A Knight's Adventure Part 1

It appears that you've posted the link to your How to Make a Brickfilm video.

Here is the link to A Knight's Adventure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwfsOTGx5c

This film tells a simple, yet entertaining tale. All the characters are humorous and well written; especially the black knight character. "Now you must die. Ah! I got a cramp! Ah!"

You have included some cleverly simple elements into the film, such as rubber band ropes and the castle village set design. Also, your walk cycles, run cycles, and sword swinging movements are exceptionally excellent.

On a side note, although it is not necessary, in the future you may want to upload your films to BiM more gradually so as to gain more recognition.

Keep up the good work. mini/smile

Last edited by Willow Tree (April 20, 2015 (07:54pm))

Thx for supporting my videos! mini/smile  about the BiM, what is that? mini/confused

Making Motion  Youtube

Headpods wrote:

Thx for supporting my videos! mini/smile  about the BiM, what is that? mini/confused

I'm pretty sure it stands for "Bricks in Motion" but I may be wrong:)

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Tims Videos wrote:
Headpods wrote:

I'm pretty sure it stands for "Bricks in Motion" but I may be wrong:)

You are right.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Thx Guys!!

Making Motion  Youtube