Topic: The House Of Fraguttus -Scene 1 Early Release

Directory Link

The House Of Fraguttus -Scene 1 Early Release

Youtube

The house of Fraguttus takes a story of power and greed of the Kingdom of Sventor.

The full story will be put in for you, once the film is complete.
It is being released early with only the first scene done due to having no space to animate at the moment if things do loosen up and room is available I will deffs hop right back into the second scene and finish it, as voices are done and ready to continue I just don't want to keep this clip waiting for weeks.

So enjoy mini/smile This was a really fun scene to work on! mini/smile

Thank you to the voice actors,
Jay Silver and Willow Tree, Don't worry once the film is complete the credits will be there mini/smile

Thank you also to Lechnology for helping wit the logo appreciate it man!
*The logo wasn't originally meant to be in this seeing its only the one scene being released, but I honestly just realized.. thats alright*

All feedback is most welcome and even criticism  and positive feedback. Also if you are a person that has seen my other films I would love to know whether you have noticed improvement or if I am repeating something I shouldn't any feedback is helpful so I highly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

Re: The House Of Fraguttus -Scene 1 Early Release

The movement of the minifigures looks kind of choppy, I'd suggest to "smooth" it out a little bit, other than that, looks great!
Also, this isn't too much of a big deal, but a giant city gate would not open that fast. Maybe next time make it a little slower opening?

Last edited by Troodon (April 29, 2015 (07:08pm))

I liked it. I really like the gruffy sounding guy, but the other guys voice is a little too low on the volume in comparison. Bump it up a bit to match and you have yourself a winner!

I apologize for bumping this, but I really did want to comment back.

I haven't had internet so its been a bit difficult.

@Troodon, Thanks for your feedback and criticism I do appreciate it! And yes about the giant gate I only just realized it when you mentioned it haha! It was really meant to be only a quick 1 second shoot.

@xxgbhxx, Hey thanks man glad you enjoyed it! I'll look at fixing that up on the next scene! Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw