Topic: The Bronze Bow Movie "Trailer"

Directory Link

The Bronze Bow Movie "Trailer"

Youtube

This is a trailer for a movie based off the book, The Bronze Bow. I am not actually going to make this a Bronze Bow movie, though.

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Re: The Bronze Bow Movie "Trailer"

The brick-built blood drop is cool. I missed that on the first viewing.

Overall, the pacing of this trailer is decent and alludes to a cohesive story. There are some minor technical flaws, such as occasional light flicker and set bumps–nothing major though.

I sincerely love The Bronze Bow. It is seriously one of my favorite books out there!

The blood drop was pretty nice, along with the torch. I thought the pacing was fine and the sets to be decent. Though I recommend adding some more detail or different colors to the ground, since it was gray most of the time. I find it more appealing when there is more visual variety around the characters.

The animation was for the most part smooth, though there were a few instances where there could be some more easing. A found a few of the movements to be jerky because of that.

But overall I liked this, I never have seen a stop motion of the Bronze Bow before, I like your take on it!

Keep it up!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Thank you for the feedback Harborlight and Willow Tree!

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --