Topic: Marvel Vs DC

Directory Link

Marvel Vs DC

MARVEL VERSUS DC

Marvel Vs DC - "Superman and the Hulk on the same M@#$%&@^ Roof"

Re: Marvel Vs DC

I like your attention to the audio, Ulic. Having the actual actors play their parts is an interesting concept that's not usually attempted apart from trailer recreations. Also, I think your animation is pretty nice as well. Not too choppy, and not to robotic - just about the right amount of realism added into the minifigures movements.

However, there are a few flaws with your film.

I think the picture looks a little squished - as if you squashed the image to create a forced widescreen instead of just letter-boxing the images. This isn't too bad of a problem, however... Besides, I have the feeling that you originally filmed this brickfilm in 16:9, and, just didn't pull out enough during some shots for a later zoom. It happens to the best of us.

Another problem that your film has is it's ambientness. I realize that, in some of the original movie scenes that you got the audio from, there probably wasn't music. However, in a parody like this, I feel like some background music could have easily made things more intense, and even comedic - enhancing the visuals and dialogue.

However, for what it it - your film's pretty good. Not perfect, but, I think you've certainly got motivation. - That shines through. I'd like to see you attempt an original idea at this length (or even longer) sometime! Your sets, animation, and editing could certainly carry a story to great lengths!

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

I really liked the shot at 6 mins where the Hulk smashed the dude through all the walls.

Thank you both!