Topic: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Directory Link

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

YouTube

A frame by frame remake of the opening scene from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Please check out my Lego Videos!
Hope you enjoy them!

Re: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

This is excellent work. Well animated, and a great choice of scene to recreate!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

I have always enjoyed watching your LEGO recreations of famous movie scenes and this one, in particular, sure was fun to watch!   

The set design has a pleasant aesthetic feel and shows close attention to detail. I'm curious as to how many pieces were used. For the most part, the animation is executed well. There are several instances where the movements appear to be quite choppy, yet, I suppose this can be put aside due to the fact that you were trying to emulate the original scene and, therefore, use the exact number of frames.

I'm not a huge fan of the digital camera movement, however. The overall video would have been that more reminiscent of the original scene, I think, if there would have been physical camera pans and zooms as per the original film.