Topic: Forsaken Wanderer

Directory Link

Forsaken Wanderer

Youtube

Finally, it's done. After months of toiling through countless problems and infuriating delays, I've managed to release this baby. Other than the overall sound quality of this film which I'm not as proud of as I would like to be, I thought it turned out pretty well, so I hope you all enjoy.

I may post a version with higher quality later this summer, but we shall see.

Filmed with a Logitech c920

GHB Productions 2015

Re: Forsaken Wanderer

This is very good! The animation is excellent, the lighting is great, the camera movements work, and I liked the ending (I never expected that)

Good job!

Grr I accidently gave you a three brick rating, I meant to you give four.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Grant, my friend, this is wonderful! You have managed to capture both a unique and intriguing atmosphere.

As for the sound quality, I, for one, think it's great. Perhaps there could be a few improvements, such as a muffled sound of rain from inside the restaurant. Overall, though, it's nothing to worry about. Keep up the solid work!

Willow Tree wrote:

Grant, my friend, this is wonderful! You have managed to capture both a unique and intriguing atmosphere.

As for the sound quality, I, for one, think it's great. Perhaps there could be a few improvements, such as a muffled sound of rain from inside the restaurant. Overall, though, it's nothing to worry about. Keep up the solid work!

Thanks, means a lot. The thing that really was frustrating me about uploading this was that the original film had near perfect sound quality, but youtube drastically compressed the audio for some reason, even after I had followed all of youtube's sound/audio suggestions. Especially for the buildups which sounded great initially, I had to lower them pretty significantly to avoid any major distortion, which I did achieve more or less, but I also in turn weakened their effect that I was going for. I edited this film with blender, so I might try and pull it all into a different editor(when I get one) and upload a cleaner version.

Very nice film. You did a great job creating an interesting atmosphere with a combination of bold lighting and good cinematography. Although the movement in the film is fairly subdued, which fit the mood nicely, the animation is really good; it feels very natural. Great work! mini/smile