Topic: Arid Pursuit

Directory Link

Arid Pursuit

Link 1

Marauders track down a random civilian.

Ok Lego Animations
My YouTube Channel

Re: Arid Pursuit

While the story was a bit lacking and unexplained, I still liked this film. The use of rocks and sticks helped set the environment. Your animation could be a bit improved, but it was still quite good. Keep up the good work.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Your camera work / images have really come a long way and are looking great. Was this before or after you took that photography class?

I enjoyed the non-Lego elements in there... definitely provides some textural variety.

Keep making stuff.

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage

@rioforce I was planning on making the film longer, but it was a final project for a broadcasting class I was in and I was lazy for too long, I may make a sequal though. Thanks!

Ok Lego Animations
My YouTube Channel

@WoodrowVillage Yeah I got inspired by Bortherhood Workshop to do more of that stuff. Thanks!

Ok Lego Animations
My YouTube Channel

The animation is fantastic and the lighting is topnotch. My one judgement, however, is using towels as sky. I can't help but notice that they're towels. Still, great job!

@WilliamOsborne Yeah that looked bad. I looked for some kind of sand colored posterboard paper but never found any, had to improvise. Thanks for the feedback! mini/smile

Ok Lego Animations
My YouTube Channel

I understand. I also find it hard to find the right background. mini/wink