Topic: CHANNEL 42

Directory Link

Hello Bricks In Motion loyal members…! After 6 years away from the hobby, I never thought I would have the desire to create another Brickfilm. However, a couple friends of mine inspired the making of this and we thought it'd be fun to give it a shot. The following is the result.

WARNING: the following video contains content that may not be appropriate for all ages.

Youtube

CHANNEL 42 is a TV News satire focused on bringing you the latest and greatest propaganda! Meet the likes of Richard Cox, Jo Jo Jackson, Aaron Carmichael, Billy Flannigan, Tea Spoon, Bill Gates; and many more!

Last edited by VN (June 30, 2015 (04:55am))

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Re: CHANNEL 42

I can't believe it has happened. I've now seen a new film from VN, and previously a new trailer from Filip. I guess Darkman must be up next.

I was quite impressed by the film. There is some great attention to detail; I actually only noticed the flashing police car lights in the background on my third viewing! I loved all the camera movement and the sets, my favourite being the micro-scale road accident. I also liked the cast, though I have to admit I was taken aback when I realised you were voicing in it. Things have changed since Moronic, haha. It's great to see you back, and hopefully it doesn't take another 6 years for the next film. mini/wink

sillypenta wrote:

I was quite impressed by the film. There is some great attention to detail; I actually only noticed the flashing police car lights in the background on my third viewing! I loved all the camera movement and the sets, my favourite being the micro-scale road accident.

Thanks for the feedback!

sillypenta wrote:

I also liked the cast, though I have to admit I was taken aback when I realised you were voicing in it. Things have changed since Moronic, haha.

I was very happy with the character development; I was fortunate to have a couple close friends assist with voice work. I pretty much just took care of all the looney characters. mini/shifty

two words... TEA SPOON!

and just a few more...

wow. production/writing/everything = awesome

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage

UPDATE: I uploaded a revised version of the film on YouTube. The link is updated. I felt it was necessary to fix some audio issues and a few other subtle details.