Topic: PSYCHO TROOPER

Directory Link

PSYCHO TROOPER

Content warning: Bloody violence, one use of strong language

STAR WARS LEGO ANIMATION.PSYCHO TROOPER

PSYCHO TROOPER, PURE EVILNESS MADE OUT IN PLASTIC!
A MAD, FREE, DIRTY, GEEKY AND GRINDHOUSE FANTASY, ABOUT A RENEGADE & FULL OF HATE STORMTROOPER .

Re: PSYCHO TROOPER

Although the effects were very well perfected, especially seeing as you used no bases, I am not a fan of films with explicit violence for the sake of it mini/sad  Also, you should of also mentioned in the content advisory, that there was strong language. Of course, I know he is a psychopath, but I prefer films where there is a hero you are rooting for. If it were not for the fact that you plan to make a sequel, I would of suggested that someone kill him, so he finally gets what he deserves. All in all, I give this 3/5. The animation and skill you have is brilliant, the only let down, for me anyway, is the fact that he murders anyone he sees for the sake of it.

sorry, you are right, I forguet this strong language! I´m going to fix it if its posible.:o

my idea was make a film like if a crazy "Tarantino kid" was alone in home and have a camera and a box of minifigs. The fact the evil wins at the end is parto of this inspiration.
obviously I respect if u dont like it, but think this is some kind of surreal, abstract and crazy nightmare for adult audience.

thanks 4 your comment mini/smile

I thought this was great! You had the best clay blood I've ever seen, and I really liked the visual style throughout.  The sound design was good too.  I was also impressed with the lack of flicker, you had it in some places, but that's expected due to where you were filming. 

I think it's a great short, but would love to see your style in a longer, maybe story driven brickflim.  You could really do some neat things.  The way you had the drawn effects for emotion reminded me of Scott Pilgrim vs the World by Edgar Wright, one of my favorite directors. 

P.S.  loved the animation on the kid channels and had to subscribe there as well.  Welcome to the forums!

Greenshirt wrote:

I thought this was great! You had the best clay blood I've ever seen, and I really liked the visual style throughout.  The sound design was good too.  I was also impressed with the lack of flicker, you had it in some places, but that's expected due to where you were filming. 

I think it's a great short, but would love to see your style in a longer, maybe story driven brickflim.  You could really do some neat things.  The way you had the drawn effects for emotion reminded me of Scott Pilgrim vs the World by Edgar Wright, one of my favorite directors. 

P.S.  loved the animation on the kid channels and had to subscribe there as well.  Welcome to the forums!

+++thanx!
the fact this is shoot with an Ipad and most of them with sunlight make me work fast and not looking for perfection...but in fact this is some kind of ...sense of freedom and relax on the work...all the flickers and imperfections became part of the style.
I can´t say the same when working on studio looking for clean results mini/dizzy

Even though the story seemed really random and weird, I could not stop watching.
This was really well animated and the effects well done.
I like your style and I look forward to your future works! mini/smile

The animation was very well done the move meant of the guys were really smooth.
keep up the good work. mini/smile

WhateverStudios