Topic: MONSTER

Directory Link

MONSTER

lego MONSTER (animation)

Melvyn & Priscilla are in love …but a big clay Monster is going to spoil the party!!
brickfilm 4 kids.

Re: MONSTER

Wow!  That was particularly good.  The animation look so clean and fluid.  And you've done a wonderful job of mixing claymation and brickfilming together.  Welcome to BiM!  Thanks for sharing your excellent film.

The only thing that is a bit weird is that the sound effects feel a little bit over-used rather quickly, but other than that it is fantastic. mini/smile

This is wonderful, truly wonderful. The claymation is truly amazing, it looks truly real. As others, including Squid have mentioned, the choice of sound effects could be better, but that's my one and only judgement. Truly brilliant mini/wink

Squid wrote:

Wow!  That was particularly good.  The animation look so clean and fluid.  And you've done a wonderful job of mixing claymation and brickfilming together.  Welcome to BiM!  Thanks for sharing your excellent film.

The only thing that is a bit weird is that the sound effects feel a little bit over-used rather quickly, but other than that it is fantastic. mini/smile

Yes I need improve my sounds library. Most of you tell me the same
Thank you for open my eyes mini/smile

Very enjoyable!  Love your mix of clay and LEGO.  mini/smile

Wow. Another great film. The ending was good and I liked how the clay molded and moved so well. Keep it up! mini/wink

Very fun, I love the cartoony tone. Keep it up! mini/smile

Awesome! This is your best film yet, very nice. mini/bigsmile

(BTW, I did think of one way you could improve your sound effect library. For voices of the characters, you could make little grunts and noises that resemble emotions and pitch them up. I'm thinking something similar to Adventures of Max. This would help you add the emotion to the characters without re-using sounds too much mini/wink )

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b