Topic: BLOCKS

Directory Link

BLOCKS

BLOCKS (lego animation)

Big clay blocks attack Melvyn !!
funny BRICKFILM 4 kids.

Re: BLOCKS

This was really good! Very clean and funny, well done.

Nice job once again! Nice, But I think your best film was "Skate danger!" Keep it up! You have good lego animation, and good clay animation put together! mini/bigsmile

Your animations are so good - my favourite is Monster - I have been working on and off my main project  which is a film about Lego Vs Plasticine - I have the whole script complete , but have only got into brickfilming since Christmas and soon realised that a feature length good quality brickfilm is extremely ambitious , so my plan has changed and I am breaking it down into a series. I have re-shot a lot of scenes as my technique has improved thanks to entering various animation challenges and thanks to advice from more experienced brickfilmers. Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated thanks. here is a sample of my early animation -

https://youtu.be/SA7BLEN6WJY

DNAnimation

legodave1 wrote:

Your animations are so good - my favourite is Monster - I have been working on and off my main project  which is a film about Lego Vs Plasticine - I have the whole script complete , but have only got into brickfilming since Christmas and soon realised that a feature length good quality brickfilm is extremely ambitious , so my plan has changed and I am breaking it down into a series. I have re-shot a lot of scenes as my technique has improved thanks to entering various animation challenges and thanks to advice from more experienced brickfilmers. Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated thanks. here is a sample of my early animation -

https://youtu.be/SA7BLEN6WJY

You are absolutely right, if you start into brickfilming last Christmas my advice is start with simple shorts and increase the quality when you feel strong in this.
i can ask your questions if you make it  mini/bigsmile