Topic: Lego Batman Christmas episode

I was thinking of making a Lego batman,superman and maybe spiderman crossover. Who wants to help? We can diacuss who is doing what role and all of that. I want it to be be more of a comedy but We'll see about that

Re: Lego Batman Christmas episode

I can help. Bat-man and spiderman are some of my favourite superheroes. what do you need? mini/smile Also, I think this needs to be in the Pre-production forum.

Last edited by Smocktopus (October 4, 2015 (02:40pm))

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Smocktopus wrote:

Also, I think this needs to be in the Pre-production forum.

Done and done!

T6KRLG wrote:

I was thinking of making a Lego batman,superman and maybe spiderman crossover. Who wants to help?

I'd love to help as well. I'm not the best scriptwriter in the world, but, I'm pretty experienced in musical composing, and, have edited several many brickfilms over the years...

However, it's kinda hard to tell what you really are looking for with such a short description. If you could perhaps go into further detail about your project, it might attract more members to help you out.

Here are some questions to get you started:

Are you wanting to collaborate on script writing with other brickfilmers, or, do you just want suggestions for your own screenplay?

Do you have any ideas in mind so far? Plot-wise... scene-wise, even? If so, list some.

Are you interested in looking for help with title design, voice acting, set design? If so, this topic might be better suited in another forum.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

I'll do a voice or something.

Last edited by Smocktopus (October 4, 2015 (07:05pm))

Have you started writing? Are you even still doing this?