Topic: The Old and the Homeless [TCOTY Contest Entry]

Directory Link

The Old and the Homeless

Youtube

What will happen when two completely different people go head-to-head against each other? An entry to the Bricks in Motion Citizen of the Year Lives Contest.

Wow! I do brickfilms too!!
Hoverfrog Films - Youtube
Gmail

Re: The Old and the Homeless [TCOTY Contest Entry]

Great film, Hoverfrog! It had a nice story, it was interesting to see where it was going. Your animation was pretty good too. Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Yeah, this is pretty clever. I guess this is the story that leads to him being the bum that you see in Watson's TCOTY. One of the cleverest entries I've seen so far. Great job!

Good job developing the bum's backstory - and highlighting Balser's dark side.

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

I enjoyed that!  The fight scene had some cool aerial moves.

Well, it seems the theme of prequeling has continued...To another delightful result.

The dialog was great, and it certainly had the same atmosphere and feel as the original. Watching the story unfold was fun and engaging, and the final twist was completely unexpected. The party scene was a treasure-trove of great dialog, although the static background characters gave the scene a bit of unnatural stiffness.

Spoiler (click to read)

It seems exploring the dark side of Balser has been a common theme, interesting.

Great job, it's an enjoyable film, and perfectly fits into the world created by TCOTY.