Topic: [THAC XIII] A Very Rainy Day

Directory Link

A Very Rainy Day

YouTube

My THAC entry. This year was really trying. Sony Vegas crashed several times and at one point I thought my nearly finished edit file had been corrupted, and I basically gave up. I'm so glad to have finished the lighting problems I encountered don't even bother me. mini/tongue

Re: [THAC XIII] A Very Rainy Day

I thought this was a fun entry.  I really liked the smoothness of your animation and the payoff.  Well done!

I really liked this entry. As Greenshirt pointed out, your animation is top notch. I liked your sets too, especially the study shown at the end.

Spoiler (click to read)

The way you animated the pulsating "rift in the space-time continuum" was pretty cool

All in all a solid entry. I hope you place well.

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

This is a very well rounded THAC entry. Nice sets, smooth animation, good lighting and voice acting, and a simple, yet effective, story.  I'm glad you worked through those problems!

Very few people can pump out a polished THAC film. It's all around well crafted and effective in story. Nice work.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I started laughing when

Spoiler (click to read)

men with tops hats started raining from the sky.

Overall one of the funnier entries I've seen, and congrats on completing a THAC!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

This was a very enjoyable film. The working with children cut was excellent and then wasn't just a one time joke. You had follow through in your plot, Hallelujah. It's raining men, looked really neat and I liked the sound design as a body is slammed against the window.

Hahaha that was great. I really like how the main guy does all the talking. The animation was flawless, and the story was unpredictable because I wasn't sure where it was going. Great job!

Spoiler (click to read)

Gotta love the theme drop!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I really appreciate it. mini/smile

I really liked this entry overall and it was fun to watch:)

That was really cool! I really like the sitcom feel of this. Love the shot of him saying "even peculiar" it was perfect I kept on quoting it after I watched it. Your animation comic timing and every thing was really good. Although the beeping seemed a bit loud.

Over all cool entry though!
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube