Topic: [THAC XIII] Condensed Time

Directory Link

Condensed Time

YouTube

Now with only one THAC pun and 100g of sugar! Made in under Twenty Four hours for THAC XIII

Wow! I do brickfilms too!!
Hoverfrog Films - Youtube
Gmail

Re: [THAC XIII] Condensed Time

The story, animation, humor etc were all very fun! Overall a very entertaining Brickfilm and dare I say it... peculiar as well!

You've got all of the basics down it appears, and so now the next step is to improve everything from good to great. Try experimenting to get your animation to be even smoother, your lighting to be exceedingly appealing, etc. I think you are at a good point in your animation and that if you keep at this level your films will still be entertaining, however I'm even more excited to see you improve. Cheers!

Re: [THAC XIII] Condensed Time

I think anything where the narrator and characters interact with each-other is destined to be funny.

I really liked the changes in the main guy's facial expressions. From frowning to smiling to winking; this is one of those rare brickfilms where every emotion is on display - which really adds to the humor. The set looks great from the opening angle, but when you change position on the next take it ruins the illusion of depth. I think if the shrubbery had been shuffled around a bit it would've helped (I never thought I would ever type a sentence like that).

The ending was also just perfect. This is a really fun little film.

YouTube
Max, She/They