Topic: [THAC XIII] Incursio

Directory Link

Incursio (THAC XIII)

YouTube

Made for THAC XIII.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1570/23543768263_636340a8ce_o.jpg

Re: [THAC XIII] Incursio

Nice job for making a THAC film! It's a real challenge. mini/wink

The quality of your picture was nice. I especially liked the lighting on that second robot shot (the one in your signature), and the camera following the guy as he sat up looked great. I couldn't quite understand all of what the kidnapper was saying, it got a bit quiet at times - I believe

Spoiler (click to read)

He kidnapped the guy to find humanity's weakness,

am I correct?

I couldn't understand what the voice was saying and the animation was rather rough looking, however, you seem to have demonstrated a remarkable skill in both set design and lighting, and yet this seems to be the only brickfilm on your channel.  With that already down how have some very good potential here.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Nice job for making a THAC film! It's a real challenge. mini/wink

The quality of your picture was nice. I especially liked the lighting on that second robot shot (the one in your signature), and the camera following the guy as he sat up looked great. I couldn't quite understand all of what the kidnapper was saying, it got a bit quiet at times - I believe

Spoiler (click to read)

He kidnapped the guy to find humanity's weakness,

am I correct?

Yes you are correct,
I've noticed that you can't hear the bad guy, and I added subtitles for people to understand. mini/smile

Squid wrote:

I couldn't understand what the voice was saying and the animation was rather rough looking, however, you seem to have demonstrated a remarkable skill in both set design and lighting, and yet this seems to be the only brickfilm on your channel.  With that already down how have some very good potential here.

Thanks for letting me know in what I need to practice mini/wink
The first film is always hard and it is especially hard if it's THAC, luckily I had help from bataton with filming and editing. mini/smile

Last edited by baffish (January 9, 2016 (10:26am))

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1570/23543768263_636340a8ce_o.jpg