Topic: Bound By Flesh - A Lego Horror Story

Directory Link

Bound By Flesh - A Lego Horror Story

YouTube

My first release on BiM mini/bigsmile
This project was so fun to do for me, as this was a project where I really wanted to show my style in cinematography, lighting, visuals etc.
I must say, I really like how this brickfilm turned out.
Please let me know what you think, any feedback and/or criticism is appreciated! mini/bigsmile
Special Thanks to Nathan Mellace for voicing Hank Sharp.

Re: Bound By Flesh - A Lego Horror Story

I think that this was a pretty neat video.  You had some nice lighting and cinematography.

My main issue is that I really had not idea what was going on most of the time, and even the things I thought I knew ended up being wrong. 

Spoiler (click to read)

I thought that the protagonist was a police officer, but then read the description after watching the video and found that she was a reporter.

This made the video less scary, because I was mostly confused.  When I watch horror movies, what scares me is worrying about the main character, but here I couldn't say anything accurate about the character or what was actually going on.

Overall, I liked the video.  It's an impressive feat to finish a brickfilm of this length with some nice camera work.  I hope you'll get to make some more brickfilms to share on BiM!

Re: Bound By Flesh - A Lego Horror Story

very good film!! I wish there was more dialog in the story though, it would have helped people understand more of what was going on! Great cinematography! Lighting was a bit sharp at some points, but overall an excellent film!!:)

Austin-Frame5 Studios https://i.imgur.com/6kA5imJ.png