Topic: Minecraft: The Pig

Directory Link

Minecraft: The Pig

Youtube

Steve spots a pig and a evil thought enters his mind.He wants to kill the pig. Can he do it?

Re: Minecraft: The Pig

Nice job! This video captures the experience of Minecraft pretty well. mini/smile

Thanks UnknownBrick Films!

Spoiler (click to read)

Of course, the furnace landing on him was not part of minecraft physics mini/tongue

Any more comments? Things I should improve on? mini/confused

Actually I think that was pretty good. mini/smile

The only thing I noticed was that it was a little confusing when he fell into the cave, but I'm not sure what you could have done to make it better.

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B-S9Gk-8REITRVJVQXVwZkdBRk0
“But the enterprise in which I’m about to embark on is fraught with imminent peril.”

Yes, I was a little bit disappointed with the cave scene also, but it would have taken a LOT of lego to build a big hole. The cave was so small because I had very limited grey 2x4s. I am glad you liked it! mini/smile

Nice, I thought this was pretty good, but I do have an idea for the cave shot.

I feel that the cave sequence could have been improved by showing where it was in relationship to the house and the pig.  Steve is just running and then randomly falls in a hole.  We don't see the hole, so the transition is a bit jolting.  We also don't know where the hole is in relationship to the pig, so the scene with the pig listening to Steve get beat up is a bit confusing because we don't know where the sounds are coming from.  Perhaps a "hole" made from a black tile or two could have been placed below the level of grass Steve was running on.  That way, as he is running towards the pig, he goes off the edge and instead of landing on more grass, falls into the "hole", and make sure the pig is in the shot to show us where it is.   

I thought this was a good little short though.  I liked the mountains in the background and think your sets are improving.  Keep it up and I hope my little ramble there makes sense.

Thank you Greenshirt! mini/smile  I like your idea with the pig being in the shot where Steve falls in the hole. I didn't use a black plate, because I thought it might look a little fake. I think your idea was much better now though. Thanks for the feedback. mini/bigsmile