Topic: Once Upon a Batman

Directory Link

Once Upon a Batman

You Tube

It's time to tell a tale of knights, sorceresses, castles, and.....Batman? Join Andrew and Jeremy on a far from average medieval adventure, as they embark on a journey to save a princess - or not!

I started this film in February, and it's production dragged slowly through my school year, so much so, that I am releasing it only now. Anyway, it's done. It isn't everything I wanted it to be, but it's enough and its completion means I can finally move on to S&S, as well as Ultra Agents.

Last edited by Undershadow (June 20, 2016 (06:47pm))

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Re: Once Upon a Batman

The animation in this was pretty fluid although there was a bit of light flicker. Also the comedy was spot on. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: Once Upon a Batman

I'll be honest, I was surprised at how good the animation is in this film; there are a lot of really nicely accented cartoony movements which are very successful. You did a really good job adding little details; I especially liked the sea monster, and the forced perspective shot. The film is certainly not without flaws, but this is definitely a piece of work to be proud of. I think now is the time you should start working more on things like lighting and cinematography. You've come a very long way in the last year and half, nice work. mini/smile