Topic: Doctor Strange Trailer in LEGO

Directory Link

Doctor Strange Trailer in LEGO

Link Name

Forget everything that you think you know.

Feedback is appreciated!

Re: Doctor Strange Trailer in LEGO

That was really awesome!  I don't think I have many tips that could make you better, because you're already good!

The only thing I could think of is the one shot where the city was on the top and bottom of the screen.  This probably doesn't bother many people, but it's a personal preference for me at least.  Since the shot was keyframed in post, it would probably look slightly better if you keyframed each frame and moved each object manually and matched the frame rate to your normal animating frame rate.

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Re: Doctor Strange Trailer in LEGO

Lego Stax wrote:

That was really awesome!  I don't think I have many tips that could make you better, because you're already good!

The only thing I could think of is the one shot where the city was on the top and bottom of the screen.  This probably doesn't bother many people, but it's a personal preference for me at least.  Since the shot was keyframed in post, it would probably look slightly better if you keyframed each frame and moved each object manually and matched the frame rate to your normal animating frame rate.

Thank you very much for the feedback!