Topic: Beast: 10 Years Later and the launch of OneBrickStudios.com

Today is the 10th anniversary of my brickfilm Beast. I put together a video where I reflect on the production of Beast and show off some never-before-seen deleted scenes. You can check it out here.

Also, I have officially launched my website OneBrickStudios.com. You can find information about my films, behind the scenes, FAQ, a list of equipment I use, and more. I hope to continue to update the website with more information and eventually tutorials.

Thanks for watching!

Re: Beast: 10 Years Later and the launch of OneBrickStudios.com

Not to go off topic, Nathan, but it's nice to finally see an update on your avatar. You look great in that photo mini/smile
Anyway, Beast has to be one of the greatest brickfilms ever made and in my opinion, your magnum opus. Also, if you haven't seen it already, I recommend watching Dyland's podcast, which he just released earlier today, in which he discusses both Beast and Grace, another masterpiece which turns 10 today. I only was introduced to the brickfilm Beast about a year ago when it was on the list of suggested videos on YouTube. I clicked on the video, and am I glad I did so! It was partly due to watching this great film that I discovered Bricksinmotion. This is a real must see and definitely a film you will want to return to many times. In the past year, I must have watched this quite a few times, because it is just so good. Out of all the brickfilms I have  seen, Beast definitely has a place in my top 5 list.