Topic: VFX Artist Needed

Hey, guys! In my upcoming film BEOWUlF, I hope to incorporate green-screening and other visual effects. However, I do not have the technical know-how, nor the required programs with which to accomplish this. So, I'm looking for someone to provide much needed help in this area of production.

So if any of you are willing to act as a VFX artist for my film, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks mini/smile

Last edited by Shawarma Studios (September 14, 2016 (10:19am))

Re: VFX Artist Needed

I'm ready to help you.
please send me an E-mail if you're interested: [email protected]

One of my old Green screen practices:

http://zsgroup.ir/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Preview.png

Click on the Image to watch the video.

Last edited by Shahriar (August 30, 2016 (03:52am))

I always have mouth movements in my films. I am Lucky enough to have a software that allows me to paint on my frames. I digitally paint over the mouths of my minifigures. I am considering perhaps doing a tutorial video some time in the future.

We could even work together, because I haven't tried mouth movements though it seems to be easy.
I will do the Chromakey (=Green Screen) part and you do the mouth movements; if Shawarma agrees!

@WilliamOsborn- Thanks for the offer. But after further consideration I decided to focus on music rather than sound FX and dialogue. So mouth movement will not be necessary. Again, thank you for the offer.

@Shahriar- Thanks so much! I don't think the job will require much more than some minor masking, compositing and the odd visual effect here and there.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond!