Topic: Charter

Directory Link

Charter

YouTube

I've been working on Charter on and off for a long time, over two years. Other projects took priority, and tons of stuff kept going wrong, even right up to this last month. By the time I actually animated the film this summer, I cared more about getting it finished to prove to myself that I could and to not let Jay's amazing voice work be wasted, than the actual film itself. As a result, I'm not super happy with the end product. But hey, it is what it is, and now I can move on to other things.

Re: Charter

This was pretty good! The humor lands, and I especially didn't see that joke at the end coming. Nice work.

I'm glad you thought the comedy landed. It gets so hard to tell if something is funny after watching it over and over in editing, and I wrote this so long ago that it doesn't totally line up with my current sense of humor.

I really like this! The sets are well designed, and every shot looks very well thought-out and composed. The animation was also very smooth and realistic. Good job!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/stills/aousbanner.png

I know how it feels to not know if something is funny after spending so long with it in editing. I agree that the comedy worked. Jay Silver is fantastic as usual, too.