Re: Day of Vengeance (Western) Production Log

Awesome. Can't wait!

Part II is out! click here to discuss and view the new segment! Tomorrow, Part III together with a full cut will be released!!

You can also rate the film so far released on the directory page of the segmented version!

Part III is out!

Take a look at it here and rate on the directory for the segmented version! Two hours from now, the full version will be finally released!

The full version is finally out! Be sure to rate on the directory!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

This is my final brick film, at least, for a while. For the next three years I most definitely won't be able to do more brick films, despite all the plans I originally had.
I started watching brick films around the age of 6-7, and shortly after attempted at doing some, although it would be exaggerated to call those works "brickfilms" (you cannot find them on my page).
I don't think I ever became a skilled brickfilmer. Partly because I always focused less on animation than other aspects of the brickfilm, partly because I didn't have the necessary hardware (all films before the Nine Billion Names of God where shot with a tourist camera).
That's also because I always saw brickfilming as a mean to tell stories that in live-action could be big-budget movies.
I thank all those brickfilmers who inspired me in trying to do these works, and all those who, in a way or another, supported my work. Thank you.