Re: BRAWL 2017

I know the feeling. Tried doing it the whole summer and I've only scratched the surface, and of course I had the sensible idea of destroying most of my LOTR stuff, therefore adding to the huge miscellaneous tubs of Lego mini/rolleyes

Unfortunately I have a project that I'm still working on which I have to get done by the beginning of July (might have finished it if life hadn't been so stressful recently and I hadn't entered the Ninjago Rebrick contest).

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Dragon Brick Studios wrote:

...if life hadn't been so stressful recently and I hadn't entered the Ninjago Rebrick contest....

I'm with you on that! Ninjago Rebrick took the wind outta me. The other day I was tempted to attempt a Spring Blossoms entry in this final week, but I figured I'd save my energy for BRAWL.

Last edited by thistof (June 21, 2017 (05:31am))

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Good to know I'm not the only one mini/smile also congrats on your win for the rebrick contest! mini/yes

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Time to dust off the ol' camera then

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Dragon brick Studios wrote:

One minor question (for now mini/lol), it says that the logos must be shown for 3 seconds and that the minimum length of your entry must be 30 seconds, so is the 3 seconds of the logos a part of that time limit or not?

Just thought I would ask my question again as it didn't get answered last time. Thanks mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Dragon Brick Studios wrote:
Dragon brick Studios wrote:

One minor question (for now mini/lol), it says that the logos must be shown for 3 seconds and that the minimum length of your entry must be 30 seconds, so is the 3 seconds of the logos a part of that time limit or not?

Just thought I would ask my question again as it didn't get answered last time. Thanks mini/smile

Apologies for not replying sooner.

EDIT (I derped, this is the correct interpretation):

Rsteenoven wrote:

Although, technically it says 'Your entry must consist of at least 30 seconds of stop-motion animation.' So by that rule, your film would need to be 30 seconds of stop mo + any logos and all that jazz.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (June 23, 2017 (01:23pm))

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Although, technically it says 'Your entry must consist of at least 30 seconds of stop-motion animation.' So by that rule, your film would need to be 30 seconds of stop mo + any logos and all that jazz.

Not to be nit picky or anything

Ok thanks. Even though I won't be free for much of the contest period, hopefully I can do roughly 90 seconds of something half decent to enter mini/tongue

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Less than 24 hours before the start!

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Brawl is almost here can't wait

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

The excitement is almost too much mini/XD !