Topic: (Closed) Professor Sludgery and Hewlett in: Mary & Mode - Casting Call

Hello! In case you haven't seen the production thread, I've started working on a new brickfilm titled Professor Sludgery and Hewlett in: Mary & Mode and I'm looking for someone to play the titular character of Mary.

The film is a sequel to a video that I made last year.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-yhKWIAm8

Mary is a college-age young woman studying at the university in the town where the Professor's lab is located. She also works part-time at a local library, which is how she's introduced in the film. She is very humble and a bit quiet at first, but is very intelligent and has a pretty upbeat personality.

The plot centers around Hewlett being sent to the library to retrieve a book for the Professor; but upon arriving there, he and Mary meet, begin talking and completely lose track of time. It's not quite a romance film, but it has some elements of that. The film is very much PG. There're a few sarcastic remarks, but there's no swearing, violence, or inappropriate scenes.

She has a total of 17 lines + some laughter. This character will likely return in future videos.

Test lines:
- "I...I'll get you that book now."
- (laughingly) "So you're telling me there's this whole other dimension where documents go when you fax them?"

PM me or send an email to [email protected] if you're interested in the roll. Thanks!

Last edited by AnimatorUnknown (June 9, 2018 (12:49pm))

Re: (Closed) Professor Sludgery and Hewlett in: Mary & Mode - Casting Call

Kind of a big bump but this role is still open in case you or anyone you know is interested!

I've updated the topic since what I had written before didn't really describe the character or the film very well. mini/smile

I'm not a girl. mini/sad

I'll audition for you. I'll send you the test lines asap.

I'm just here to voice act.