Topic: Treasure of Abloobis -Comedy/Adventure PG- ASAP

Hello! I am in need of voice actors for an upcoming film that I planned to enter into this years summer contest but couldn't due to technical malfunctions and lack of response for voice work.

The film contains a variety of different characters with different, accents, personalities. You are more than welcome to audition for more than one role. I hope to release the film before the New Year.

Marty
Mid age. Carefree, laid back and along for the ride. He's Australian so either a good impression or the real deal
No. of Lines: 27
A) Nice one mind if I borrow it sometime. I’m Marty, what about you lad?
B) Yea, you too bloody French! Just kiddin’ I love ya! Come on folks lets get haulin’!

Bob
An older, all american kind of guy, 1920/30's style of voice. Gruff, tough, but still a nice guy.
No. of Lines: 31
A) No, I’m senile. And a pilot buckle up we’re going to the max!
B) Well how are ya fellas? Name’s Bob, owner of Bob’s. Where you folks headed to?

Doctor Ibarra
Older Male. The main villain. Greedy, rude, snobby, self centered, little dumb, high temper.
No. of Lines: 40
Test Line A) We won’t be fast enough on foot and I ain’t walkin’ the rest of the way!
B) What kind of riddle is that? It’s just a sad excuse of a poem sung by a gargoyle.

Renee Clemensant
Secondary villain. Male. Greedy, smart, cocky.
No. of lines: 32
Test line: A) One wrong move and an arrow in your head.
B) It’s my treasure the most valuable thing you have is that bloody car, not even, maybe that hat.

Jacques
Pompous, french/french accent
No. Lines 17 (some french words)
A) Pardon moi! But did I hear you need un car?
B) Bonsoir, monsieur! Excuse moi, monsieur!

Remi
Snooty, rough, His lines are all in french
No. Lines 3
A) C’est terrible et aurait dû se terminer maintenant!
B) Et moi?

Extras
These roles include basic one-lines by small side characters, One person could voice all. Soldier, Narrator, Fred#1+#2, others.
A) Wow look at that; that’s one fast horse.
B) How we all doin’ today gang?

E-mail me at [email protected] with your auditions. There is no violence, swearing or mature content of any sort in the film. Write me a PM or reply to the topic if you have any questions about anything at all! mini/smile

Last edited by Blandeer (January 13, 2018 (09:24am))

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: Treasure of Abloobis -Comedy/Adventure PG- ASAP

Those lines are all undone?
I could do the villain and the extras.

The lines are completed and if you are chosen for the role a full script of the lines will be sent to you.

Feel free to send in an audition.

Blandeer wrote:

The lines are completed and if you are chosen for the role a full script of the lines will be sent to you.

Feel free to send in an audition.

Sorry for my bad english. I meant are they taken by someone else.
So sorry.

None of the parts here are taken, I'll remove them from this list when they are.

Just wanted to bump this post, all roles above are still available! Any and all help is appreciated, and trust me when I say these roles aren't as challenging as they seem, don't let the number of lines fool you. Thanks and have a nice day!

Last edited by Blandeer (January 13, 2018 (09:28am))

I'd could take a crack at Bob, once I find the cable for my interface.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png