Topic: Rick Masculine's Guide to Surviving in the Wild Commercial

Directory Link

Rick Masculine's Guide to Surviving in the Wild Commercial

Youtube link

The brand new commercial for Rick Masculine's Guide to Surviving in the Wild Full DvD set. An amazing educative series that taught people about the environment, and how to protect themselves from it for over 50 years.

Last edited by Sir Snorlax (February 7, 2018 (04:52pm))

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Re: Rick Masculine's Guide to Surviving in the Wild Commercial

Great!  Yuor first writing credit is strong nd funny.  Nice parody of survivalists/preppers.  Only disconnect is that the voice doesn't seem like the age he is, but that's easily overshadowed by the funniness and the quality of your animation.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Thanks! I actually asked Chris to keep the pitch of his voice the same through out. The idea is that he's so masculine that from the day he was born, he had a deep and manly voice, and he'll have it till the day he dies.

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

This is great! The lighting is spot on, the animation is great, and the set design is very nice. The only issue I have is the sound design. I had to up my volume to hear what he was saying. Other than that though, this is some really promising work. You have a considerably impressive filmography already, despite this only being your second brickfilm. Keep it up, and potentially, you will easily become one of the brickfilming highlights of this era!

I highly recommend this collection. I watched this DVD and now I can survive anything.

On a serious note, great job with the animation Snorlax mini/tongue

Spectacular. Where can I buy these golden nuggets of television? Really funny. I enjoyed this immensely. Keep the films coming.

My profile picture is deep fried lol