Topic: The Office Job (THAC XVI)

Directory Link

The Office Job (THAC XVI)

YouTube

Made in under 24 hours for the 16th annual 'Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest' over at Bricks in Motion, the theme this year being 'Discovery'.

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: The Office Job (THAC XVI)

Wow, some of the best animation I've seen in this contest. The shots are composed beautifully and the camera movements are well executed (even the more subtle ones). Little details, like the slumpy pose at the start or the way the hair "pops on" to the head, give it a very polished feel. The audio is on point as well.

One of my favorites for sure, it's pretty much flawless.

The sound of the chair rotating and the keyboard typing was so satisfying.

The sound design, animation and pacing we're all great to be honest

And that camera move at 00:56 gave me tingles, great job.

This was one of my personal favorites from this year's THAC. Congrats on third place!

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

This film is a delight! For a THAC film especially, this film is seamless. Every shot is incredibly well-composed, paced perfectly, and so gracefully constructed you'd practically never guess it was done in under 24 hours. Nothing feels missing or out of place, and that is a rare thing to accomplish in a THAC entry. Awesome work, one of my favorites from this year!