Topic: The Big Day

Directory Link

The Big Day

CLICK HERE

Bill, an astronaut struggles with isolation.

This was meant to be apart of the contest BRAWL 2019, but I couldn't make the deadline. Nevertheless, I thought I should finish it! Enjoy!

Re: The Big Day

Spoiler

Spooky feeling when it became clear that the other astronauts might not be well and Bill might be in a bad place. Very enjoyable, maybe because it’s in classic space theme I began to think that if it was released 15 years ago it would be a classic brickfilm. I hope that makes sense.

I think it could be the aspect ratio that made it seem like a lost film from before.

Robukka wrote:

Spoiler

Spooky feeling when it became clear that the other astronauts might not be well and Bill might be in a bad place. Very enjoyable, maybe because it’s in classic space theme I began to think that if it was released 15 years ago it would be a classic brickfilm. I hope that makes sense.

I think it could be the aspect ratio that made it seem like a lost film from before.

Thank you so much!  I'm glad the vintage feel came through on this one.

Hey everyone, I did a re-upload fixing some color and other little things.  The "Click Here" should lead you to the new version. If you haven't seen it enjoy!