Topic: Anrufung - THAC XVII

Directory Link

Anrufung - THAC XVII

YouTube

What happens, when stars and planets align in a special event, where the power-lines flow through the precious air of the Brick-Planet?
Some whitches may take this opportunity to do some great magic.

Made for THAC XVII

Re: Anrufung - THAC XVII

I really liked the atmosphere and set design in this one.

I understood the majority of the dialog, but having that much dialog hidden behind a rough translation did hamper the impact and punchlines.

Visually, however, this film looks nice! The sets look great, opportunity was used well, and the living cactus (side effect?) was hilarious. It would have been nice to see the creature actually do something, but that's a small nit-pick.

Great interpretation of the theme for sure. And as was said before, the atmosphere you pulled off real nice mini/yes

OneDouglas wrote:

I really liked the atmosphere and set design in this one.

Robukka wrote:

Great interpretation of the theme for sure. And as was said before, the atmosphere you pulled off real nice mini/yes

Thanks a lot. This wasn't actually my main focus, but it turned out better, than I expected.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I understood the majority of the dialog, but having that much dialog hidden behind a rough translation did hamper the impact and punchlines.

Actually my Translation gives a way better and clearer image to the summoning, than the original dialogue, which is quite encoded to Whitchcraft and occult P'n'P talk. Maybe you were searching for a different punchline than me?

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Visually, however, this film looks nice! The sets look great, opportunity was used well, and the living cactus (side effect?) was hilarious. It would have been nice to see the creature actually do something, but that's a small nit-pick.

Thanks a lot. Yes the cactus is actually a side effect, I am super happy someone got that. mini/smile
And sure, the creature doesn't do anything than walking off, but this wasn't my focus at all. With it's mere existence of being summoned, the monster has done everything for the plot.

I am glad you all liked it. mini/smile