Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

Will Francis wrote:

But if we talk about this topic I would like to ask: can brickfilm be about a unobvious sense of fear? Like for example the fear of missed opportunities or the fear of making a mistake

I am pretty sure that would be fine.

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

Will Francis wrote:

But if we talk about this topic I would like to ask: can brickfilm be about a unobvious sense of fear? Like for example the fear of missed opportunities or the fear of making a mistake

Sure, it would be really cool to see a movie where there’s only speculation about a danger but it’s never seen. Psychological fear is also a great idea.

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

BCStrike wrote:

Sweet, can’t wait, just bought a LEGO set That’s gonna be great for this.

Though I’m probably not going to enter:(

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

Check out what I’m working on for Fright and Fear!  Current Project: The Revenge of the Pants

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

Just wondering, can I post a trailer on my channel that has clips from my project?

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

JuiceBoxStudios wrote:

Just wondering, can I post a trailer on my channel that has clips from my project?

Yes, that's acceptable, just make sure to not publish the final product early! I'd also recommend a rule of thumb of not showing a majority of the footage early, as well.

YouTubeTwitterInstagram
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

rioforce wrote:
JuiceBoxStudios wrote:

Just wondering, can I post a trailer on my channel that has clips from my project?

Yes, that's acceptable, just make sure to not publish the final product early! I'd also recommend a rule of thumb of not showing a majority of the footage early, as well.

Okay, great!

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

I'm happy to announce that we got our first official entry! mini/delirium

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

sebas wrote:

I'm happy to announce that we got our first official entry! mini/delirium

Wow! Congrats, whoever that is.

Re: Summer Contest: Fright and Fear

Nice one entry! I'm running a quick test and then I'm going to make my horror film.

Hey! I'm an inspiring animator. My youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9Kh7 … subscriber