Topic: Sound Request: Street Fighter 2/Mortal Combat Sounds

Before you start posting links to 'Let me Google that for you', please - hear me out.

I have looked tirelessly on the internet for sounds, but so far I have only found background Street Fighter 2 music, and stuff like 'Johnny Cage Wins' from MC avalible to download.

I would appreciate a webpage containing a list of various sounds, but here are the main ones I am searching for:

-"HADOUKEN!" - Street Fighter
-"SONIC BOOM!" - Street Fighter
-"TIGER UPPERCUT!" - Street Fighter
-"YOU WIN"- Street Fighter
-Any punching sounds - Street Fighter/Mortal Combat 
- "Faitality" - Mortal Combat

Requesting sounds here was as a last resort. If you also have any search suggestions, that would help too.

Thank you for your patience.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: Sound Request: Street Fighter 2/Mortal Combat Sounds

This site is pretty good but the pop ups are annoying.

_2014

Your attempt at humour and your attempt to 'help' did not work. None of your results had any sound files for download.

In your attempt to be smart, you overlooked what I said in the first post, and what your search result actual yeilded. You have wasted 5 minuites of my life.

Google THIS

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (August 3, 2009 (04:28am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Your attempt at humour and your attempt to 'help' did not work. None of your results had any sound files for download.

In your attempt to be smart, you overlooked what I said in the first post, and what your search result actual yeilded. You have wasted 5 minuites of my life.

Google THIS

-MRB

I knew you said not to post it, which is why I posted it.

_2014

Thank you Captain Obvious. In-case you have not noticed, your not helping. Particularly since I need those sounds - and I know you have most of them on your harddrive.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (August 3, 2009 (06:49am))

YouTube
Max, She/They