Topic: BRAWL: Bullets & Tequila

Directory Link

Bullets & Tequila

Youtube
WMV

This was my BRAWL(Brickfilming Rapidly All Week Long) entry hosted by Munzapoppa. The theme this year was 'thought' so I came up with this idea of a man who thinks with his gun rather than his brains. I also wanted to make a movie in the style of Quentin Tarantino. And sounded like a great opportunity to do so. So here it is my entry for BRAWL Quentin Tarantino Style. I hope you will enjoy!
P.S. Keep watching after the credits!

---
Claude, A hitman kills the mob boss. Now he has to flee in order to stay alive!

Last edited by Infurno (August 30, 2009 (02:39pm))

Re: BRAWL: Bullets & Tequila

That was one of my favourite entrys i've seen. What was the name of the font with the bullet holes?

_2014

Awesome after credits mini/bigsmile

Nice film.

Nice. The story was easy to understand and the Dream sequence was well done. I could however see a green outline on most of the figures  where the background was photo shopped.  There were also some minor set bumps and the animation was flaky really smooth at times really jumpy at times.  Over all nice job 3.5/5

I really enjoyed it, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to laugh or not mini/tongue Your animation has improved methinks and I thought the plot was nice to follow, great film Infurno mini/smile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Oh My God, this movie has just Quentin Tarentino all over  mini/lol  (especially Inglourious !@#$%^&* mini/tongue  ) the trunk shot was really clever mini/bigsmile

This must be my favoriet film by you dude, Galileo to of course mini/bigsmile
The film was really well written, voice acting was good enough, your animation still the same as always mini/wink , although keep working on greenscreen. overall this movie was entertaining as hell. And I hope you'll make more brickfilms soon in the future mini/smile

4 out of 5 trunk shots.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Thank you everyone.
I agree with all the things said. The animation is choppy in the last scenes I filmed, mini/tongue I was really tired and I wanted to start editing ASAP.
Same with the greenscreen. This was first reall attempt and I think it turned out OK, for a first a first attempt though. I will be working on this mini/smile

randomparrot wrote:

What was the name of the font with the bullet holes?

It's called 'Bullet Holz'. You can download it here.

The blood amount was just right, a little more blood would be too icky. The plot was good, nevertheless the storyboard was quite fast going. With a ten minute limit. Not one of my favorites, but boldly succeeded.

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

Oh my days. That was amazing.