Topic: 101 Ways a Minifig can WIN at Life "Argument WIN"

Directory Link

101 Ways a Minifig can WIN at Life "Argument WIN"

YouTube

Sorry for the crappy voice acting by me, I wanted to get this out before the it got filled up, being an Extra is lame. mini/tongue
Hope you like it.

Re: 101 Ways a Minifig can WIN at Life "Argument WIN"

That was well done.  The voice acting was good, but I can't say I was a fan of the "win".

The animation is really fantastic.  In the last couple of your films I've seen a noticeable improvement in your animation and it looks really nice.  You just need to match your awesome animation with a story with a little more substance and you would have a serious winner.  But this was a great entry into this series. mini/yes

That was pretty funny, the ending ruined it for me though. The animation was great, the voice acting was a little iffy, but it was better than a lot of films. 4/5

Sorry you guys didn't like the ending very much, but I just couldn't let it go there at the first win like that. mini/tongue
Glad you liked the animation, fancypants! If you noticed I used your run cycle a few times in the film! There are some shots in this that turned out really great that I'm proud of, others not so much. Anyway, I know what you mean, I must find better story lines. I'm sure everyone's sick of my violent videos.
The buzsaw was inspired by HappyTreeFriends, btw. I think I should stop watching there stuff. mini/tongue
Thanks, guys! mini/bigsmile

Last edited by filmyguy (September 11, 2009 (08:31pm))

Incredible. You are the future.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Nice animation.

And the ending was awesome.

I kind of saw the final joke coming; but that was some pretty amazing animation; and that includes everything that's not the fight scene as well. I like the joke about how the character kind of forgot his goal but kept on blindly moving towards it; like Wile E Coyote in the Road Runner cartoons, but with a little more seriousness to it.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I love the ending.

The ending was hillarious and the animation was smooth.
Keep it up man.

Really love this...the end was hilarous and great animation.

Well done! I think it was funny and the animation 5/5 and the voice was good, fun violent video!

I personally loved the ending.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Lmao, awesome and greatly animated

A cool fight scene with extremely smooth animation. Nice work, filmyguy! I found the ending hilarious as well. Definitely one of the best additions to the "Win"-series.

http://www.abload.de/img/cooksige238.jpg
YouTube | Flickr                                 "Bad Taste on YouTube"

Weird how, people don't respond to a man getting killed but killing a dog is evil.. hmm
It's not like dogs are superior beings

* Second last part* Ahh, If only the internet was that way. *Shoots in head* NOW THAT MAKES SENSE! 5/5

Trust me, I'm Canadian, eh?

B&K Productions wrote:

* Second last part* Ahh, If only the internet was that way. *Shoots in head* NOW THAT MAKES SENSE! 5/5

Look,you've bumped WAY too many films.
Please read this

He's only just joined today, let him have his fun. Moderators aren't blind they will do something about it.