Topic: People Come In, Pizzas Come Out

Directory Link

People Come In, Pizzas Come Out

YouTube
Real Media

PCIPCO was an entry for THAC3. It shows the true story about what really happens in the pizza factories.

Edit:
***** NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE *****

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/quigibo/Pictures/pcipco.jpg

This is a drawing I made when I was around 12 years old.  It was the original inspiration for the film.  This may not be the absolute earliest one I drew (I had made many variations since then) but its the earliest one I could find.  It was never drawn for the intention of becoming a film, it was simply the result of a really boring history class.

Last edited by quigibo (September 20, 2009 (09:40pm))

Current Project: The Legend of Zark
Script_100%]__Animation_6%]
Voices_65%]__Editing____5%]
February 2010] Follow on twitter!

Re: People Come In, Pizzas Come Out

haha that drawing is so cool, i used to draw pictures like that. You have some really interesting sets and machines in this film and the clay (bluetac) animation was really good

the cars in the beginning were extremely smooth
how did you do it while keeping 15 fps for the guy's walk cycle

I remember laughing uncontrollably when I first watched this; thanks for putting it up.

Win.

- Leo

Mutuceba, he used a motion-blur layer on the car.

Yeah, I remember this, it's WIN like Leo said.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

FALSE!

There was no effect.  The cars really were blurry.  I slid them across the baseplate and then captured so they would turn out blurry.  So blurry in fact, that you can't even tell that those aren't actually cars.  (no time to make good looking cars for a THAC)

Actually it was more realistic

Wow, I've always thought of using a technique like that, but never thought it would work. I'll have to give it a try at some point.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

quigibo wrote:
T.G-Tom wrote:

FALSE!

There was no effect.  The cars really were blurry.  I slid them across the baseplate and then captured so they would turn out blurry.  So blurry in fact, that you can't even tell that those aren't actually cars.  (no time to make good looking cars for a THAC)

I used that technique in my film Mr. Depressing! I didn't know others used it before until now seeing this film again. I also use that technique in other animations, if it's possible. I use it as much as I can.
Great film. Always has been one of my favs. mini/smile

......I can't describe how much inspiration this film has given me.

This brickfilm is one of those it's so gross it's funny films. I can't say it gave me much inspiration though, well other than to double check the ingredients on my pizza before I eat it.

Hazzat wrote:

Wow, I've always thought of using a technique like that, but never thought it would work. I'll have to give it a try at some point.

In order for it to work, you need frame blending turned on so that the frames get blended to become a blur.

filmyguy wrote:

I used that technique in my film Mr. Depressing! I didn't know others used it before until now seeing this film again. I also use that technique in other animations, if it's possible. I use it as much as I can.

I agree.  It looks more realistic than a post-production blur.  I also use it as often as possible.

A similar technique I always use is to physically hold (and gently shake) the rod/string holding an object you are going to mask.  For example someone throwing a ball or a monkey falling out of the sky.  By shaking it in the direction of motion rather than attaching it to something stable, you give the object a realistic motion blur as it travels quickly through the air.

Best. Film. Ever.
I loved it. So much.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

filmyguy wrote:

I agree.  It looks more realistic than a post-production blur.  I also use it as often as possible.

A similar technique I always use is to physically hold (and gently shake) the rod/string holding an object you are going to mask.  For example someone throwing a ball or a monkey falling out of the sky.  By shaking it in the direction of motion rather than attaching it to something stable, you give the object a realistic motion blur as it travels quickly through the air.

I used the same technique for the shot of the tree falling in The River.

Woah brilliant film

youtube twitter
Comming Soon...Alien Infiltration

Great film, Quigibo.

Can't wait to see your current project. mini/smile

~ Amanda

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/AmandaHart/Images/signature.png

Awesome!:D

Used to be 'Caidence'

So gross it was funny mini/lol ! I also use the blur effect by just pushing the car really fast across the screen, but I have yet to make a full film, as I have next to nothing for building full sets. Once again, great film!

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

I thought it was pretty discusting. Just my opinion but such films are a shame to brickfilming. Why can't we have fun making good films for others to enjoy with out adding such unnecesary violence.:(

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter