Topic: Lighting trouble

As I think many of you out there, I have a hudge problem with lighting my set mini/sad
I need you to help me, if you want (Im not tryna force you).
As I shot a few thousand pics (I tell you more than 7000) I figured out it can't go on like that. mini/confused
If you could help me, please.
I've got a webcam Im not sure which one (but its very good or so) but its intigrated in my laptop thats why I am using a Digital camera "Fujifilm Finepix S5700 digital camera (hard to remember)".
Since I am not sure its my camera It could possibly be my lamp.
I always wear dark clothes while filming and I only film at night because I have no curtains.
I'd like to show you the pictures of my camera and lamp.
Well thank you for even reading this through!

Last edited by Luke-Jay (January 8, 2009 (01:53pm))

Re: Lighting trouble

First, its LIGHTING. Not lightning as thats like a different word.

You add pictures by uploading them somewhere (majhost.com) then posting them here by doing this: [img]*Image link goes here*[/img]

The problem is likely to be with your digital camera and the inibility to have manual settings, especially white balance, focus and other settings. See if your camera can have all the settings on manual, if not then this is not the right camera for animating as you will always get light flicker.

You're better off getting a webcam that isnt attached to your laptop eg Quickcam pro 4000, or the 9000.

Happy Days

well.. thanks for helping me out with 3 things! mini/mrgreen
I've got the manual setting (hey my English isnt the best I'm not a native speaker mini/eek )
I think I should really rather get me a webcam.
Thank you once more mini/smile
-Luke

rsteenoven wrote:

You're better off getting a webcam that isnt attached to your laptop eg Quickcam pro 4000, or the 9000.

Happy Days

The 9000 is attached to the laptop. I know, I have one. mini/wink

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

D.J.M. wrote:
rsteenoven wrote:

Happy Days

The 9000 is attached to the laptop. I know, I have one. mini/wink

This may seem wired why I'm quoiting myself but it is because I realised what you ment by attached to your laptop.
Sorry.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Instead of quoting yourslef, try editing your post mini/smile.