Topic: Need music for your films?

I'm designing music for brickfilms. If you need it tell me how you want it to sound.

Used to be 'Caidence'

Re: Need music for your films?

Some examples would be nice, and also, I've seen different guys pretending that they made the music.
But I hope it's good, maybe SOME PEOPLE (the guys I reject because their films are crap, just kidding guys) can ask you also then mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I'll get some samples up later today.

Used to be 'Caidence'

today takes a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

mini/madhead

Used to be 'Caidence'

Angry face?
- Aaron

Hey man! I'm going to create Lego Transformers - Salvation Stop Motion Brickfilm/Movie, but I can't use Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen or Transformers (2007) soundtrack's (by Steve Jablonsky) because those soundtracks belong to WMG aka Warner Music Group and they claim a huge load of videos containing their music so I don't want to have any copyright problems. I need an original soundtrack. Could you make some pretty much Jablonsky'ish styled music/soundtrack?

I'm not really sure in this case, But assuming WMG Said they were ''Gone'', They wouldn't care?
Again, I'm not sure. It just seems like, Back in September, Alot of people were huing about ''WMG's Gone, zomg''.
So, I thought they were gone, Or rather; They should be.
-Jack.

ShadowManStudios wrote:

Hey man! I'm going to create Lego Transformers - Salvation Stop Motion Brickfilm/Movie, but I can't use Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen or Transformers (2007) soundtrack's (by Steve Jablonsky) because those soundtracks belong to WMG aka Warner Music Group and they claim a huge load of videos containing their music so I don't want to have any copyright problems. I need an original soundtrack. Could you make some pretty much Jablonsky'ish styled music/soundtrack?

^^^^^
Did you know how I answered such questions?
like this:

NO FRIKKIN' WAY

T.G-Tom wrote:
ShadowManStudios wrote:

^^^^^
Did you know how I answered such questions?
like this:

NO FRIKKIN' WAY

Is it because Transformers were creeping you out when you were a child or because you're just not into them?

JackpodyDK wrote:

I'm not really sure in this case, But assuming WMG Said they were ''Gone'', They wouldn't care?
Again, I'm not sure. It just seems like, Back in September, Alot of people were huing about ''WMG's Gone, zomg''.
-Jack.

Yesterday one of my videos were claimed by WMG for using they're music (Transformers soundtrack - Arrival to Earth was claimed) and that video was created not to spread WMG music it was made for a Transformer Figure review....

Yes, I need some Japanese/Chinese Traditional Music.
T.G-Tom might be doing it for me, but could you give me a sample.
Kind Regards.

ShadowManStudios wrote:
JackpodyDK wrote:

-Jack.

Yesterday one of my videos were claimed by WMG for using they're music (Transformers soundtrack - Arrival to Earth was claimed) and that video was created not to spread WMG music it was made for a Transformer Figure review....

Wierd.. Then it's only some of there music, But Then; Try to find another side, For Royalty Free Music.
Kevin MacLeod Made alot of Great music.
-Jack. (Also, Try not to double-Post mini/wink )

ShadowManStudios wrote:

Ok...

Used to be 'Caidence'

What about some examples of that music that you claim you can write?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

Here's the samples: http://tbdudeanimation.webs.com/music.htm

The transformer one is for ShadowManStudios. I need your email address Shadow Man, that way I can send it too you.

Used to be 'Caidence'

BUMP!
Sorry but will you make music for me?

TBDudeAnimation wrote:

Here's the samples: http://tbdudeanimation.webs.com/music.htm
The transformer one is for ShadowManStudios. I need your email address Shadow Man, that way I can send it too you.

It really sounds like loose soundtracks which you putted into one timeline... The notes aren't fitting together. Is that true?

The first one is out of tune and cluttered. Have you had any formal musical education?

In the first one, I heard some songs that were very familiar. mini/blankexpression

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png